PRODUCT CODE: 2993
Polylisine microscope slide Kolorfrost - 2993
Polylisine microscope slide Kolorfrost: features
Pre-cleaned microscope slides ready to use with ground edge and white endintended for microscopic examination of samples of blood, urine and tissues.
Polylisine KOLORFORST provide a superior adhesion of cells and tissues as they eliminate the need to use expensive adhesives.
Polylisine KOLORFORST are used by researchers and pathologists in anatomy, immunology, molecular and biology field.
Polylisine adhesion microscope slides are made according to a revolutionary technology with built-in properties that electrostatically and chemically attract fresh frozen tissue sections.
- Frozen sections
- Formaldehyde fixed and paraffin embedded tissue sections
- Alcohol fixed tissues
- Cyto-centrifuge preparations and cytology smears
Polylisine KOLORFROST slides are not affected by pre-digestion enzymes or heating and they are ideal for immuno-histochemical and molecular hybridization assays on cell preparations or paraffin embedded tissue sections.
Other advantages of Polylisine KOLORFROST glass slides:
- No more loss of tissue in prolonged in-situ DNA hybridization techniques and in immunocytochemistry methods.
- Resistant to cell loss during extended staining procedures;
- No more expensive adhesive;