PRODUCT CODE: 4701
Cellspin III cytocentrifuge -
Cellspin III cytocentrifuge: features
The Cellspin® III cytocentrifuge combines fast and reliable results with exceptionally simple operation whether for applications in cytology, urology, microbiology, virology, hematology or oncology.
Rotors with 4, 8 and 12 positions can be used; the Quickchange® technology allows the rapid change of the rotor for large quantities of samples and for different applications, it can therefore be used both as a cyto-centrifuge or laboratory centrifuge (UNI version).
Cellspin® is compatible with Shandon® consumables and does not require maintenance in accordance with German standards DGUV 100-500.
- Structure frame and lid in metal
- Stainless steel tank
- Automatic recognition of the rotor
- Automatic balancing of the rotor
- Choice of setting between RCF and RPM
- Last working parameter memory
- No. 4 sensors for safe monitoring of the operating parameters
- Stroke regulated by a high precision microprocessor
- Automatic lid lock during operation
- Emergency release of the lid
- Brushless motor with zero carbon dust emissions
- Motor protection from overheating
- Autoclavable rotors
- Equipped with a circular inspection window in polycarbonate aligned with the motor shaft
- Equipped with a system that warns the operator to remove the samples with an acoustic signal and opening the lid.
|Easy Rotor||1 pc|
|4003||Stainless steel clip||12 pcs|
|0465||Cyto multipurpose cuvette||12 pcs|
|0387||Filters for Cyto cuvette||1000 pcs|