PRODUCT CODE: 3458
Control unit for inclusion | Embed 503 - 3458
Control unit for inclusion | Embed 503: features
Control unit for paraffin embedding of histological samples.
The technical characteristics of the Embed 503 inclusion control unit are the following:
- Aluminum structure painted with epoxy paint type RAL 7035.
- Tank with stainless steel lid to contain liquid paraffin.
- Perfectly washable and equipped with a filter to retain any impurities.
- Programmable temperature and viewable through digital display.
- Stainless steel housing with lid to contain the tiles (base mold). Housing with stainless steel lid for containing about 200 cassettes for inclusion.
- Programmable temperature via thermoregulators placed on the side of the dispensing unit.
- Paraffin dispensing by means of a lever placed on the dispenser protective casing, or by means of a foot switch (supplied).
- System controlled by solenoid valve. Heated paraffin dispenser.
- Excludable magnifying glass mounted on the dispensing terminal.
- Drawer for collecting excess paraffin.
- Resistors for heating the various parts of the instrument operating at safety voltages (12 V - 24 V)
- Halogen lamp for lighting the worktop.
- n. 2 heated tweezers holders for contact placed on a heated aluminum plate and equipped with channels for the outflow of excess paraffin.
- Cooling plate by Peltier system placed on a Teflon-coated work area and insulated from heat sources.
- Paraffin fume extraction system on carbon filter.